Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Old Fool


Project Red is not a charity, it is simply a business model. You buy Project Red stuff. (Motorola, AmEx, Gap, Armani, Converse, Apple) Project Red gets the money. It then buys the pills and distributes them. Sick people in Africa take the pills, stay alive. And continue to take care of their families and contribute socially and economically in their communities.



It seems that a gentleman in the U.K. has seen my blog. For the life of me I don't know why. However, he would like to put a link for his business on my blog. One would think this would be fairly easy to do. WRONG. I have printed out the instructions from the site.

He was nice enough to send me instructions...if only they matched my dashboard! It has been a very long time since I felt this stupid. I think the last time was when my new crystal chandelier was delivered and the lighting store asked me "do you have a chandelier dresser"?

What the hell is a chandelier dresser...oh, I didn't say that to him. I simply replied, "why no, do you have someone?" Little did I know chandeliers of this sort come naked and truly need to be dressed (that is have all the crystals hung by a professional with white gloves). Glad it wasn't me.It took the professional 6 hours to hang all the crystals. Definitely worth it. The chandelier is gorgeous.

If I were 16 I would probably have no problem putting this link on my blog. So if there is a 16 year old out there...HELP! Now if I can only figure out how to put this link on my page. Perhaps, I will not feel stupid any longer.

Wondering,
Neelie

No comments: