Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Not So Dumb After All


Project Red is not a charity, it is simply a business model. You buy Project Red stuff. (Motorola, AmEx, Gap, Armani, Converse, Apple) Project Red gets the money. It then buys the pills and distributes them. Sick people in Africa take the pills, stay alive. And continue to take care of their families and contribute socially and economically in their communities.

Well, it seems I am not as dumb as I thought. The link for the gentlemen in the U.K. is up. It was incredibly easy after all. So I guess, old age didn't stop me from being able to do this. Fortunately, I didn't have to be 16 after all. My age had nothing to do with it!

You know, I've often said, "Old Age Is Not For Sissies". Well this just proves it. One doesn't have to give in to the years that have passed...Remember we are not getting older, we are truly getting better. Exercising our brains is good for us, it keeps us from getting Alzheimer's. At least that's what the Doctors say. Who am I to argue with Doctors...

Remember, we may get old, but we don't have to grow up!

Youthfully,
Neelie

No comments: