Saturday, October 21, 2006

I used to be "HOT"


Well, I see it has been a long time since I've written anything. It appears in July I vowed to get off my couch and move. Hasn't happened! However, I look great....see my picture. I did have the worst experience the other day. I remember the days when a good looking man would look at me and then the car. Now they look at the car and then me.

Yesterday, this very handsome man walked past my gorgeous new 2007 Red XK with the top down and said "great". Of course, I thought he was talking about me. Once inside my destination, there he was again. He walked right up to me and said "what a fabulous car".
Now in the past, great looking men would say "beautiful woman, beautiful car" when did this change and how did I not see it happening. AARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! Here I am thinking I am still "hot". Apparently only the car is now hot. The downside to aging, I guess I better get off the couch, LOL!

I'll keep you posted,
Neelie

No comments: